The type of auction that is most closely tied to real time.
The participant can see:
- All bids;
- Price (value+minimal step) with which a participant can agree.
- Agree with the current price;
- Offer an own price bid higher than the previous one by at least 2 bid steps.
Features of the auction:
- The round lasts for an unlimited period of time;
- The round ends and the new one begins if any participant bets in 3 minutes;
- If there is no action within 3 minutes after the start of any round, the auction ends;
- The auction does not have a specified number of rounds.
The winner is:
- No one if any bet was not made at the first round;
- The participant who was the last to make a bid.